We are looking for a dynamic and an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our team. If you have a strong background in client servicing and campaign management within the Creative and Social Media Agency space, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
As our Customer Success Manager, you will be at the forefront of ensuring our customers' success and satisfaction. Your role would involve building and maintaining strong relationships with our customers, acting as their trusted advisor and strategic partner.
The role calls for someone who can effectively manage campaigns from inception to completion, ensuring seamless execution and delivering exceptional results. Your understanding of the Creative and Social Media Agency landscape would provide valuable insights and recommendations to optimize campaign performance and exceed customers' expectations.
3- 6 years of account management/ project management experience with a Creative/ Media/ Content agency.
About the role
- Being the primary POC for customers at the time of project delivery.
- Managing 4-6 parallel enterprise projects.
- Co-ordinate with all internal teams, external stakeholders and customers to ensure seamless communication between all parties.
- Lead meetings with internal teams to identify blockades and decide on real-time solutions to meet project deadlines.
- Conduct post project evaluation to identify errors and improve existing processes.
- Understand customers' unique business objectives, align them with our product, and proactively identify opportunities to maximize their success.
What we're looking for
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Customer Success/ Client Servicing/ Campaign or Project or Account Management Role.
- Past experience of being a part of Account Management teams and creating processes from scratch at a creative or media or digital agency.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and audio visual content.
- Excellent organisation skills with a strong emphasis on analytical thinking.
- Proven ability to solve problems with real-time solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and resourcefulness.