What we're looking for
- Strong mathematical thinking (you don’t need to know a lot of stuff, but you need to be able to reason well about what you do know)
- Good intuition about neural networks (what works, what doesn’t, and how to find out)
- At least 4 years (ideally 5+) of experience working with neural networks (both industry jobs and university degrees count)
- A good understanding of the limits of your own knowledge and willingness to push the frontier
- Willingness to implement and experiment
- Ability to communicate and ask for changes in your environment/setup that will make you more productive
- Take end-to-end ownership of individual projects (e.g. adding realistic head movements to our videos is one project)
- Read papers, understand and synthesize various approaches and come up with your own if required
- Implement them and tweak them till they work (possibly working with juniors, but on your own if required)
- Guiding and mentoring juniors (Optional, but encouraged)
Why you should join?
- You get to work on cutting edge research in Computer Vision, and see it quickly deployed in the real world
- You get a lot of flexibility for choosing the problem, as long as it’s aligned with the vision of the company
- Regular discussions with some of the best minds in a small team - all our team members have experience at places like CMU, Google, Samsung, Adobe
- A great environment for learning: You’re encouraged to take some time out to read papers and run experiments not directly related to your projects
- Working very closely with the founding team, you also have the chance to significantly influence and drive the direction of the company
- Thrill of an early stage startup growing rapidly
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Drop us a mail by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button on the top.
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.