About the role
- As one of the early PMs at Rephrase.ai, you'll have a unique opportunity to define and shape the product org at Rephrase.ai, while working in close collaboration with the founding team.
- You will be responsible for identifying problems by talking to customers, prioritizing solutions, and building the product to implement them - right from problem discovery to conceptualization to launch.
- You'll have an opportunity to exercise all your superhuman capabilities and work on a wide range of problems like (a) prioritizing between market-pulling priorities in a space ripe for innovation; (b) working with our world-class AI team to define measurable input/output metrics; (c) understanding what makes certain videos more engaging than others to create more engaging content; (d) understanding how cutting-edge research gets productionized
- You will have an opportunity to envision what personalized experience in videos with AI could look like, and it doesn't get more exciting than this.
Your role involves
- Problem identification: Talk to customers from different industries using personalized videos, internal teams, and understand their pain points.
- Solutionizing: Iterate on solutions and priority frameworks based on feedback from customers and internal teams.
- Building: Manage the chaos. Write high-quality product requirement docs and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver key capabilities on time.
- Launch Products: Draft and execute a go-to-market plan in conjunction with business teams.
What we expect
- Hands-on experience in software engineering/computer science in college or/and 1-2 years in the industry.
- At least 2 years of experience in Product Management.
- Methodical approach i.e. can put structure and framework to open-ended problems.
- Documentation should be the go-to way instead of it being an afterthought/overhead.
- Innovative thinking but can prioritize given research constraints.
- Love for building and shipping products, and will go out of your way to get things done.
- Empathetic to customers and intuitively customer-first.
- Understanding the capabilities of Artificial Intelligence and videos would be a plus.
- You'll primarily be building for enterprises and hence prior background in building enterprise-grade products would be a big advantage.
Join us to be a part of this exciting journeyApply Now