About the role
- Go-to-Market: Devise a go-to-market strategy to achieve overall business targets with cross collaboration with sales, marketing and product teams. Prepare compelling solution sales plays for multiple buyer personas, solving for differentiated business needs. Drive teams with sales plays and GTM campaigns to achieve organisational goals
- Optimize Across the Funnel: Work closely with Sales, analytics, Product and Marketing to continuously optimize and track the funnel for your products.
- Product Innovation : Be on top of the voice of the customer as well as the happenings in the competitive landscape and the industry as a whole to include the product roadmap
- Lead Generation: Create and implement lead generation programs, including digital marketing campaigns, content marketing initiatives, email marketing, social media marketing, webinars, and events. Generate high-quality leads and nurture them through the sales funnel.
- Product Positioning and Messaging: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Product Management and Sales, to refine product positioning, messaging, and competitive differentiation.
- Enable User-Facing Teams: Enable and train the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams by owning and driving the creation of collaterals, content, and demo. Enable sales and business teams with lead generation, industry fitments as well as through sales kits and various collaterals such as testimonials, case-studies to better the conversion funnel.
- Brand Management: Manage the brand identity and ensure consistent branding across all marketing materials and channels. Maintain brand guidelines and enforce brand standards
What we're looking for
- You are obsessed about metrics, execution processes, macro trends
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Product marketing, Product Strategy or management consulting
- Exposure to B2B SAAS and AI technology products in a strategy/marketing/product capacity is a plus
- Ability to interact and understand with executive management and C-Suite executives
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are ambitious and have a natural focus and bias towards outcomes
Join us to be a part of this exciting journeyApply Now