What we're looking for
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to scale our top of the funnel acquisition of customers. The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision-makers within enterprise accounts. You will need to discover qualified opportunities by targeted outbound prospecting through telemarketing.
Your role would include:
- Play a vital role in pipeline growth & revenue attainment through the generation of Sales Qualified Leads and scheduling of first meeting of prospects with Sales Team
- Initiate telephonic contact with suspects and prospects, creating initial interest and positioning
- Execute various call campaigns & Meet or exceed the assigned quota of connects per day.
- Present key selling points, features, and benefits while remaining focused on the prospect's needs and expectations
- Build credibility and strong working relationships with decision-makers who do not show initial interest in our offerings, but may need our solutions in the future
- Persuade right party contacts for an in-person or Zoom meetings with the sales representatives
- Launch cold email campaigns.
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information on our internal CRM
- Manage the complete outbound sales funnel, talk to prospects, understand their requirements and qualify them
What an ideal candidate must have?
- Experience working on B2B campaigns and sales
- Internet savvy and experience working with a CRM system
- Proven track record demonstrating strong articulation of product selling points via phone and email.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with strong listening skills.
- Ability to understand customers’ requirements.
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection.
- Self motivated to work independently.
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Drop us a mail by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button on the top.
- Include this role's title in your subject line (it'll help us to sort through the emails)